WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR MUSIC: Malko Realiity
TOP WAYS TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR MUSICAL TALENTS!!!!
1. CD & Merchandise Sales: Every time you perform at an event you must have your CDS, clothing, and even business cards with you. Give the business cards (with your social media info on them) out for free and sell the merch to people who enjoyed your performance.
2. Streaming: We all know each click/play on your song doesn't pay too much, however over an 3 month period royalties can add up to thousands...Get your music on all online stores especially spotify. (If you need to get on digital sites contact staff on this site)
3. YouTube: YouTube runs ads everytime an video is played, I personally know 100s of artist that do daily vlogs in the studio to earn about an extra 1,000 dollars per month... every little paycheck adds up and helps you get to your main goal.
4. Sponsorship: If you have an small fan base and or even an sound companies like... they will contact you or you can contact them. This is an long process, and companies won't just invest in anyone. A lot of artist ask "why aint no one investing in my talents" well its hard to invest in some random guy who has graphics and sound engineering that sounds and looks like it was done by an blind person. JUST THE TRUTH!!! invest in your self when people see you care about your brand/image they will feel more comfortable investing in you. Ask your self sometimes "if I was an label CEO would I even invest in me" Be honest.
5. Rent out your studio: If you have your own little recording place, network with other artist that need an place to record, rent it out to them when your not using it...
6. Features: If you have an decent following people will pay you to get on their track, make sure you have an EPK(if you need one check catalog section on this site). Get your connections up, make moves, people will pay you to be apart of what you got going if your headed in the right direction
7. Songwriting: There is multiple freelancing sites where you can post your "ghostwriting" services, people will hit you up asking you to write for them you can charge however much you want, if people think its reasonable, they will pay!!!
- Malko Realiity